Fire On The Mountain As Tonto Dikeh Sheds TEARS After Bobrisky Threatened To Drop Her Nude

) opera.com Feb 25, 2020 10:44 PM Could this mark the end of the enviable 4-year friendship between Tonto Dikeh and her bestie Bobrisky or it’s one of their usual gimmicks meant to put them on the spotlight? READ ALSO: You Won’t Believe The First Thing Rema Did When He Heard News About His Death The controversial social media Barbie as Bobrisky sometimes refers to herself has just taken to IG to warn her friend to release her ‘Orobo’ photos else she would do it herself. Bobrisky wrote: “@tontolet am giving you just tonight… by tomorrow morning I will help you post GBAM!!! My friend just turn Orobo overnight… D tin shock me.” SOURCE:www.Ghgossip.com

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.