big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

My big boobs are blessings to me and my career.
Upcoming Nollywood actress Mandy Obi Ujunwa has shared an interesting post on social media wall.


This was her speech
"My first movie role was in 2016 because I have always dreamt of being an actress back in the secondary school. My first audition was okay, but the producer told me he choose me because of my b00bs and backside because he couldn't resist me. Many producers have tried to lure me to sleep with them before getting a role. I must confess being in the industry was not easy for me."
"If I start to sleep with them now, how many will I sleep with before getting to the top. Not only just the producers but men have tried to as well."
Although Mandy was tired of s*x*al harassment, but she always sees her big boobs and curvetous backside as a blessing to her life and movie career.
See photos below














Comments

Popular post

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.