Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.


Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.
She flaunted the vehicle in the latest social media post on Instagram where he posted a video of these cars being washed at the washing bay.
The cars he showed in the video are a sleek Range Rover and one of the most expensive Mercedez Benz vehicles.
She made the post with the caption;
“Brought some of my babies for cleaning”
Watch the video below;

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client