Nigerian Woman Causes A Stir Online As She Upload Photos Of Her Huge Watermelons. (See Photos

opera.com
Feb 22, 2020 4:58 PM
Early this morning, a Nigerian lady has gone online to cause a stir. She upload pictures of her self and said " Imagine me and you on the bed. Her post got many persons reacting as everyone was restless about the pictures she upload.
This was her post;



These were the reaction of some Nigerians;

I must say, these are the biggest ones I have seen in my life. This should be really heavy for her. Well as they said, every man with him wahala.
My question is, Would you imagine you self in bed with her?
Or let's say would you think of marrying her?
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to follow me, Like and Share this post.

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.