See Why Burna Boy is Not Your Mate in Terms of Dressing (Photos)

See Why Burna Boy is Not Your Mate in Terms of Dressing (Photos)

opera.com
Feb 10, 2020 9:45 AM
Nigerian Afro Pop Music Star, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu other wise known as Burna Boy may not have won the 2020 Grammy Award but trust me Burna is a big guy on and off the stage.
The Port Harcourt boy took time to share some photos yesterday and tagged them “Grammys 2020”

Well, some of his fans suggested the outfit was supposed to be for his appearance the last Grammy awards which Angelique Kidjo eventually won.
See the photos here

What do you think of the outfit?
Like, share and comments.
Follow me by clicking on the follow button on top of this page.



Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.