Who rocked the Val's outfit better; Mercy Eke, Tacha, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe?

Click to follow this post for fast updates
In one of my previous post, I told those who read the post that most of the celebrities would have a lot of fun on Valentine's day.
As said, many of them did while they shared part of what they enjoyed on social media.
Let us leave that and share with you some of the celebrities that shared us their gaily dressed photos.
Some of them even shared more than a photo. See the list and photos below. But after viewing all, I plead with you to comment in the comment section.
1. Yemi Alade

2. Tacha

3. Tiwa Savage

4. Toyin Lawani

5. Mercy Eke

6. Mercy Aigbe

7. Nkechi Blessing

8. Juliet Ibrahim

9. Ini Edo

These are the list of celebrities in red outfit which is known as Valentine's color.
As seen above, kindly choose and comment on the one with the best outfit in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.