due respect, soldiers are not supposed to be fresh looking like this. Months of hard training and vigorous regimes reduce the good looking ones to hard rocks (remember I’ve already apologized for my French).


With due respect, soldiers are not supposed to be fresh looking like this. Months of hard training and vigorous regimes reduce the good looking ones to hard rocks (remember I’ve already apologized for my French).
So it often comes as a shock when we come across soldiers that are extremely good look and as it were- defy the convention, just like this soldier contained in our report.
The curvaceous soldier who goes by the name porch_armygirl on her social media page has got men drooling over her femininity after she dropped some hot photos on the internet.
It is not surprising that some people have ragged her the ‘most sophisticated female soldier’ in Nigeria.
See below:

SOURCE: www.Ghgossip.com

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.