opera.com
Feb 19, 2020 5:41 PM
Controversial Nigerian crossdresser Idris okuneye, alias bobrisky has shared a photo of a fellow transgender he admires.
Taking to his social media page, bob gushed over the transgender while announcing that he will soon be going for a face surgery soon.

He posted;
“Look at him, he is fvcking sexy, I need more surgeries in my life”

Bob immediately deleted the post but we were quick to grab a screenshot.
See photo below


Bobrisky has also asked his fans if they cared to see him on bkini some hours ago, which a lot of Nigeria dared him to.
What are your thoughts on bobrisky everyone?

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.