Bobrisky New Look Will Make Anyman Fall In Love; See Photos


Bobrisky New Look Will Make Anyman Fall In Love; See Photos

opera.com
Feb 10, 2020 2:55 PM
The 28yrs old crossdresser, Bobrisky is a Nigerian internet personality who is known as a transgender woman in Nigeria, he is also known for his presence on the social media app Snapchat. But his new look can make just anyman fall in love.
The Popular Controversial cross dresser Idris Okunleye popularly known as Bobrisky has been sharing his new look with fans a lot this days. His new fresh, light skin look is getting a lot of attention from men. A lot of men are now forgetting that Bobrisky was once a man.

See some of his trending pictures online.




This last one is really making waves online seriously. See maybe it will make you fall in love as people claimed.

Honestly, I think I like the last one...
Do you also fall in love? Be honest and be truthful to yourself
Like, Share and Follow me for more interesting entertainment posts.

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.