I Want To Lose My Virginity Before Coronavirus Kills Us All – Actress

ar 17, 2020 6:45 AM Nollywood actress and On-Air Personality (OAP), Destiny Amaka has revealed that she wishes to break her virginity before the global Coronavirus reaches her as gathered by reports. She chronicled her concerns on the scary nature of how rapidly the virus is spreading across the globe, how it has been affecting global economy, global communities and global activities. According to the beautiful and cute actress, she is still a virgin and wants to have and experience good intimacy with men before it’s too late. She wrote; “With all this Corona biko if we’re all going to die and you have a crush on me pls tell me ooo, I want to experience as much as I can before we’re all wiped away by this virus me that was keeping my virginity…. now I have to nak b4 it’s too late”, she wrote. She seems so hilarious with her post but the truth remains WHO (World Health Organization) has declared the deadly disease as Pandemic few weeks ago and it has been causing panic amongst people, it has even made some countries inactive.

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.