I can go more than 10 rounds when I’m sleeping with someone – Pamela Odame (+Video)

Kenyan-born Ghanaian model and popular video vixen and actress Pamela Odame Watara have shared an interesting detail about her s£x life. According to the controversial video vixen whose atopa video went viral on social media a year ago, depending on who she is having it with, she can do it with the person for over 2 hours. Pamela explained that she can go as long as 10 rounds as far as she is enjoying the encounter with her partner further stateing that it is normal for every woman to have such a s£xual encounter for that long. “If you are so sweet and I am into you and I am loving it we can go more than that. If I love you and I am enjoying it we can go more than 10 rounds. Such things are very normal for women. Women love sex very much,” Pamela stated. Pamela Odame Watara is a model, video vixen and an actress who shot to fame due to the huge size of her boobs. Husband Refuses To Help Wife But Learns This BIG Lesson πŸ™†πŸ»‍♀πŸ™†πŸ»‍♀πŸ™†πŸ»‍♀πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Comments

Popular post

big b*obs and curves are blessings to my life and career - Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi

I quit prostitution The day my dad became my client

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye who is widely known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to flaunt his expensive cars.